- Annadaan Minimum Rs.150/- Contributions under this head shall be utilised for preparing and serving Prasad Meals.
- Nityadan (General Donation) Minimum Rs. 100/- Contributions under this head shall be utilised for appropriate expenses as decided by Shree Vasudev Niwas Trust.
- Fixed deposit Minimum Rs. 10000/- Contributions under this head shall be kept in Bank Fixed Deposit ad the interest shall be utilised for appropriate expenses as decided by Shree Vasudev Niwas Trust.
- Donation for publication Minimum Rs. 10000/- Contributions under this head shall go towards new publications or reprints of existing works or for expenses of the quarterly publication called 'Trayamasik'.
- Donation for Charitable Ayurvedic Chikitsalaya Minimum Rs. 5000/- Contributions under this head shall go towards expenses of 'Yogiraj Shuddha Ayurved Chikitsa Kendra' a free Ayurvedic Remedy Centre of Shree Vasudev Niwas.
You may send crossed A/c Payee Cheque favouring "Shri P.P. Vasudevanand Saraswati Tembe Swami Maharaj and Shri P.P. Loknath Tirth Swami Maharaj Smarak Trust." and send it to us, with covering note having your following details:
1. Your name
2. Your address and
3. Purpose for which you wish the donation to be utilised by us.
This will enable us to make a proper Receipt and send it to your postal address.
Note: All Donations are eligible for benefit of deduction under sec 80-G of the Indian Income Tax Act.